Bangge bole ta ngan Korang MIX MOVEMENT!

Salam guys,

          Last 9th July 2011, we hv just performed at Pekan Budaya Carnival just a stone throw away from Dungun Museum. There were about 12 performances showed by about 200 UiTM Dungun students from Kelab Kebudayaan and I was one  of them.

          Everyone in my crew felt very nervous like they caught a butterfly in their stomach including me. Even though I hv performed in front of public back years ago stage fright still will overwhelm me. Because this is my first show here, at UiTM Dungun. and certainly my first show for mix movement.

          When we started to dance, everything went so fine and smoothly until our second song the song suddenly stop and surprisingly all of us freezed and the audience thought it was a gimmick but actually it wasn,t! We just knew the fuse blowed up because it became to hot.

          So, we just stay freeze and I dun't know who switched off the stage light but she or he is very clever. So after 3 or 4 mins something which made we felt like hell, the song finally came back and we just paced the dance back and walla! the crowd applaused excitedly. Alhamdulillah, we eventually finished the dance till the the end.

          We received a lot of compliments after we came down from our stage and we are happy to hear that becoz this has opened the people eyes about who we are. Last night, we had a meeting and we got a lot of good news.

First, do you remember Alam from SoYou Think You Can Dance? Yep, he is the winner of that program and he is also one of the group members of Wakaka Crew from the Showdown 2010. And I am extremely exhilarated that he will come to teach us this 29 and 30 July! God, I feel like screaming when I heard about this from our president because I adore him so much!

To add the surprise, our UiTM vice chanselor, Dr Sahol Hamidi want to see us perform as he heard about our club name which just newly formed this semester. It wasn't easy to make him noticed about our exsistance especially he is the second most influenced people in the whole UiTM around Malaysia.

I am really enthusiastic about this.I mean really, really enthusiastic. Our senior from Kerabat Kebudayaan told us that, we are lucky if Petronas noticed about us and we will make a lot of money. Anyway, I'm a lil' bit excited bout that. Who does not love money right? But I don't really care bout dat because I really enjoy dancing with my mix movement crew.Wee~

okayy,dats all for now.byebyee

Comments

Popular Posts