JB, I'm back :)

Assalamualaikum,
Alhamdulillah, akhirnya berjaya jejak bumi Johor Bahru lepas hampir kematu dduk dalam bas sepanjang perjalanan Dungun-Pasir Gudang. Altho ade episod nangis-nangis sampai bengkak-bengkak mate, i still glad dat i reach JB safely.

However, I miss everything tht I hv in Dungun esp
My twins, Amirah Husna ,
My bestie, Ewan Sainai,
my roomie, Nur Afiqah aka AJ ,
Benjy,
that mista 'wif hat and black spec' ,
my Mix Movement clans,
the kitchens (duhh!)
the cafe we used to hang out together,
that not-really-7Eleven,
my room with balcony
feeding numbers of cute guppies in that small aquarium
waking up with sunlight shone brightly through my sliding door,
the windy breeze
Gadong's keropok and scrumptious Tomyam
the hushing sound of the scary but sight for sore eyes waves
the van kunyit
the roti impit
 and lots more. kyaaa, be grateful lah!
ok chow

Comments

Popular Posts