Missing Cookie Monster!

Salam peepers!

Last Wednesday was the most bad day I ever had. Why?I lost my Cookie Monster purse because it was stolen by a bloody stupid stealer. Luckily, inside that I hadn't put lot of money and my IC was with my matrix card. What did the stealer got just about RM 3, my Maybank card, my PLKN BSN card, Hinode shop card and other than that I couldn't remember vividly. I wasn't really regret losing them because it wasn't give a loss to me. It just I'm so sad and down that I lost the purse. I had been using the purse since I was in my fivers. God, just that. I really took a good care of that.


Anyone, if you seen this anywhere please let me know.
i believe I'm the only one who were using this because it wouldn't 
be easily to be bought anywhere.

You will always here Cookie Mon!
May you Rest.In.Peace

Comments

Popular Posts