Don't underestimate me, I'm a great STALKER

Heyy peeps!,


Moving on is simple. It’s what we leave behind that makes it hard.


Hurm, again, hari ni myra tak boleh tido lagi. Tak rasa mengantuk pun. Dan myra rasa macam nak ketuk-ketuk kepala myra ny sebab it didn't even come to senses. Gatal-gatal pegi jugak tengok FB mamat tuu. Ta serik-serik langsung nak buat hati sendiri sakit. Herm, this is why I hate being a girl. :(


Hurm, myra nak nangis boleh taa?


tibe-tibe myra teringat balik semua kenangan dengan dia. 

Myra rase sedih, rasa benci , rasa sakit dengan apa yang myra lalui ni.

Benjy, I need you. Nape Benjy dah tido dulu? I need your shoulder T_T




Myra ingat myra kuat bile myra cakap "Just dump him off" Rupanya myra ta sekuat yang myra sangka. And myra ta boleh carry on dengan mengheret beban kat dlm hati myra ni. I just need to let it go.

But I couldn't.

It came across...

how the first time we met eye to eye

how the first time you held my hand

how the first time my hand trembles, my legs shakes when we ate together

how the first time I sang to you on the phone

How  the first time I cried on the phone telling you my probs,

And lots more.

God, why this thing keep happening on me? Tell me, how could I stand still whenever I see her, she who ruined us. Tell me how? You left in silence leaving me with my own thoughts. embracing the phone, hoping for you to call. Instead you have someone else that time? Why must she is here? Near to me? are you deliberately trying to hurt me? 


Do you think I will forget that time, I'm begging you to end our relationship properly and I asked you why you must leave? I still won't forget you told me that you can forget your ex and you are not happy with me like you were when both of you are together. But, do you ever care to know how my heart thumped when I know you are with other girl from my place? Can't you be more devilish that what you just did?

I mere remember how I cried to the utmost on the stairs. alone. and I really hope it will be the last tears I spent for you. Mark this, I won't ever forgive you and her. And trust me, you won't be last long. Never.


However, I learnt this.
 God, help me




yes, I need to move on. God, give me strength to move on.

and please learn this girls outta there


someday I promise, this will happen :')


I'm okay now :)

Comments

Popular Posts