Why?

Salam semua,

seriously rindu gle kot dgn blogg but sorry guys this couple of weeks sgt busy. Hoh, really lotsa things happened but i don't have time and space to spiil this. internet susa gle ot na dpat. nehh pun thnx to my new frenz SHIMA yg baik hati sgt pinjamkan lappy dy untuk myra.

Orientation week

kat sini dipanggil Minggu Destini Siswa(MDS) taw, it was an horrible week ! Damn lethargic and exhausting! setiap ary myra dapat tdo 2 jam je. huuu, mmg seksa. smpai satu ari uw myra kne admit masuk wad uitm uw. Huu.alhamdulillah so far im okay.

First Class

Huhu, first class? Guess what? First day of class sorang lecture pun ta msuk agy. So it a waste of time datang clas. hehe. Then the 2nd day, first lecturer came in and taught us about FRENCH! Hee, seriously it was really really fun learning new things . Haha, classsmates sume okay. just I totally dislike one of this girl. Annoying! Grr

Me and him

Its OVER! yeah, Im telling the truth that we are over. until now i still cant find reason why he did that to me. Suddenly, he said that I love you but Im not as happy as I am when i'm with my ex. Huhh, mybe we are not destined for being together. Sad? of course I am. this is the second time I was left when my birthday is about to come. again its 4th June.


sorry guys. got to go.

Comments

Popular Posts