Trend baru FIXIE .

Salam,

heyy guys. today lets story de mory bout this new wave stuff that's FIXIE. wondering what is that thing? let's cek dis out :)


fixed-gear bicycle (or fixed-wheel bicycle, sometimes known in the USA as a FIXIE) is a bicycle that has no freewheel, meaning it cannot coast(yes, NO BRAKES! ^ ^) — the pedals are always in motion when the bicycle is moving.
The sprocket is screwed or bolted directly onto a fixed hub. When the rear wheel turns, the pedals turn in the same direction.[1] This allows a cyclist to stop without using a brake, by resisting the rotation of the cranks, and also to ride in reverse.

thanks wikipedia :)



okayy, just ignore those sexy guys. haha

oh, the picture on top. he's certainly not my boyfie or etc but I got a great deal from him la :) I'm really interested wif those fixies but idk where I can buy em. Dat guy, not forget to mention Muhammad Syafiq Haekal, has offered me his fixie! Yeah, the one dat he's riding on ! of course with price . its RM500 . miahaha. Dat really make me  gone crazy.
I will persuade my mum and dad to get me this! May Allah wills tha they will buy me one :) Ngeee,

And some extra story behind this, I just found out that we live in the same residential. I was just like o.O 
tell you what? After some calculation, I have lived here, Taman Rinting , for about 16 years yet only after 16 years I found out bout this guy. Lol, funny. Yeah, it's just we weren't in the same secondary school should be the blame. Haha, okay, just scrool down to view some of cute and eye-catching colourful fixie I just grabbed from tumblr and google.







okie dokie that's all for today. wassalam :)

Comments

Popular Posts